Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Eazy-E's Daughter Recreates Her Father's Album Covers In Tribute To Him


To commemorate the 17th anniversary of his death, Eazy-E’sdaughter Erin “E.B.” Wright pays homage to her father in anew photo shoot. The 20-year-old, who is following in her father’s musical footsteps, poses beside his grave and recreates the iconic covers of the West Coast legend. 



“It’s been 17 long years since my father passed away and I miss him dearly,” said E.B. “This year I decided to pay homage to him by recreating two of his most famous albumcovers. I feel so proud to be a part of his history. Hopefully one day he will finally get the recognition he truly deserves for his impact and accomplishments that paved the way for so many artists and urban music moguls of today. I love you dad, R.I.P.”


No comments:

Post a Comment