Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Former B2K Member, Raz B's is Releasing A Tell All Book and He Claims That BOW WOW And CHRIS BROWN Are Gay!!


B2K band member, RAZ B is releasing a tell all . .. . where he is SUPPOSEDLY dishing the dirt on the ENTIRE MUSIC BUSINESS. The book, entitled This Boy’s Life is published through Corona Sky Production.

According to Raz . . . dang near EVERYBODY IS GAY. Raz is known for making some REAL OUTLANDISH allegations . .. so we're gonna take all this with a grain of salt. Here is some of the more CRAZY ISH he's putting in his tell all!!

On Bow Wow:

“Bow Wow was younger than all of us, but the record company figured his affiliation with us (B2k) would be great. I didn’t see it for myself but I was told by Fizz that Bow Wow and he got involved with each other. I didn’t put a lot of stock in it then. It would be a few years until I realize that Fizz wasn’t lying. In 2005 Bow Wow and Omari became “inseparable”. It wasn’t until rumors forced Bow Wow to end the relationships. The gay talk was hurting Bow Wow’s business.”

On Chris Brown:

“They say you never know who knows who. Chris Brown didn’t think about that when he attacked me online. I have a friend that’s very close to Chris’ camp who told me that Chris was involved with an up and coming songwriter Andre Merritt. So when Chris started going in calling people ‘gay’ and ‘fags’ I just dropped Andre Merritt’s name. I knew it was true when he decided to shut up.”

Props>>MediaTakeOut

1 comment:

  1. We don't Believe you! You need more people!! @ raz. Smh at his foolishness!!!

    ReplyDelete