Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lil' Mo and Husband Welcome Their Fourth Child Into The World


Lil Mo and her husband Phillip Bryant are proud parents of a brand new baby boy named Jonah Maddox-Phillip Bryant.

PRLog provides more:

Baltimore, MD – “Cynthia and I are proud to announce the arrival of our fourth child together”, Phillip said. Jonah Maddox-Phillip Bryant , who arrived on Tuesday July 10, 2012 at 9:46am. weighed in at 8 lbs 6 oz and measured 20 1/4 inches long…

“I think I put a spell on my womb when I said every time I put out an album a baby is sure to be made. My whole movement is the whole iLove ME theme, so when my husband Phillip Bryant and I found out we were preggers with baby number 4, we knew the spell had come true. We and our other 3 are all excited and ready for baby number 4, which is a boy!! So 2 boys and 2 girls; Sweet I've got my balance lol”; Lil’Mo said Adding, "I thank all my fans for their well wishes and continued support."

No comments:

Post a Comment