Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Deion Sanders Claims To Have Been Jumped By His Soon To Be Ex-Wife Pilar


Just a few seconds ago, NFL hall of famer Deion Sanders hopped on twitter (of all places) and tweeted that he just got jumped by his soon-to-be ex-wife Pilar and a friend while he was home with his boys. He even went as far as tweeting a photo of him and his sons filling out police reports during the aftermath.

“Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room.

She’s going to jail n I’m pressing charges!

I’m sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!”

Now, Deion tweeting his family business while it goes down is just plain foolishness but considering he has a reality show in the works, I am not surprised. The only other logical reason he could have felt the need to tweet what happened was to beat the press in making up stories. According to reports, Pilar went to the hospital afterwardand that could have definitely turned into rumors that he put his hands on her.

Meanwhile, it can be assumed (and you know what they say about assuming), that Pilar marched up to his crib after she saw those pics of Deion and Tracey Edmonds together at the Broadway opening of ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’. Even if it was strictly business, seeing her hubby out with another woman just months after separating probably didn’t sit to well with Pilar.

Props>> NecoleBitchie

Deion's daughter Deiondra definitely had a lot to say upon hearing the news:

No comments:

Post a Comment