Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey Everyone!!!


Hey my wonderful readers I am so excited that everyone is showing so much love i was almost in tears over my first 50 views and now at 1,485 views i am beyond excited, appreciative and humbled by all the support. I hope that you all like the stories i have been posting if you have any suggestions for anything regarding the blog i am always opened to them. I'm so sorry for my disappearing acts here and there i am so busy with trying to get enrolled for school in the fall and trying to find a new job but i don't forget about you guys. VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JOIN THE SITE AND BECOME A MEMBER. THE TAB TO JOIN IS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND IT SHOULD NOT BE A LONG PROCESS. Thanks again guys for visiting my blog and until next time KISSES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment