Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

African Beauty Wins The Title Of Miss Universe


Last Night the Miss Universe pageant aired in Brazil and the lucky winner was Leila Lopes, the first woman from Africa, in the last 13 years to win this title and the first from her country.
Although she is georgeous just like the other contestants she really got the attention of the judges with the answers to her interview questions.

One question that was asked was if she could change one physical trait about herself what would it be and why? She replied “Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing. I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life.”

She seems like a very lovely woman with a good head on her shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment