Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ne-Yo Is Engaged And Expecting Second Child


Ne-yo’s reps have confirmed to US Weekly, that he and his long time girlfriend, Atlanta boutique owner Monyetta Shaw, are expecting their second child together in October and are also planning to get married! Last year, Ne-Yo became a first time dad, when Monyetta gave birth to their daughter Madilyn Grace in November 2010. Ne-Yo was filled with joy as he tweeted to his followers:

“She’s healthy and happy. Feels like I’m in luv for the first time. Welcoming that lil’ girl to the world last night defined for me what ‘willing to kill and die for’ truly means. My world, my life, all hers.”
Meanwhile, while Monyetta prepares to deliver their second baby, she has been focusing on the opening of her brand new boutique, Emaralyn & Ester, located in Buckhead in Atlanta.




Is anyone else but me thinking c'mon Ne-yo you know your gay...

2 comments: