Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Diary Entry 1

So, i was talking to my cousin a couple weeks ago about how i can make my blog different then others and she said i should do dairy entries... at first i was very apprehensive not because i didn't want to talk about my personal life (because i'm an open book) but because i don't have much going on in my personal life LOL but surprisingly a lot has been happening to me and around me so here it is my first diary entry.

Okay so i'm just gonna start from the most recent because i'm like Dorie from Finding Nemo, i have short term memory loss lol . So today i go to the train station to put money on my metro card mind you all i had was $10 to my name i figured i would do 5 on the metro and 5 for lunch sooo... i put the money on and i swipe my card and it says insufficient fare and at this point i'm late for my internship, i'm carrying this big ass heavy laptop bag and now i just lost some money. So i go to the booth and the lady gives me some dumb ass envelope to send in to get my money back now at this point i wanna curse her out because who is doing all of that for $4.50 but to make a long story short i had to use my lunch money and now i'm starving : (

Then other day i'm coming off the train and its pouring rain outside and you know how us girls rest our phone between our ear and our shoulder alright cool so i'm fumbling to get my umbrella out my bag and my phone slips of my shoulder slides on the platform and FALLS INTO THE TRAIN TRACKS. I literally wanted to cry i went downstairs and looked under the tracks where it fell and all i found was the battery to my phone and I've been pissed off ever since ughhhhh!!!!!

Then i get home and i get kicked out of my ex-step mother's house at 1 in the morning i couldn't believe it i was so overwhelmed that i just cried all the way to my dad's house.

Okkkk (scratches head) what else happened recently.... Ohh yeah so i go up to my college last weekend and i was supposed to see my ex and he pretty much ducked and dogged me all weekend after he said he wanted to see me smh (Guys fucking SUCK!!!) I guess that was the closure i needed or maybe just the thing i needed to open my eyes and realize were officially over idk (i don't know, for those who don't know what that means) but i got the point... Anyway i didn't go up there for him so me and my girls had a great time we went out to a party and got pissy drunk for my friend/sister Jade's B-day, overall i had a good time at DSU.

I think that's all folks don't worry my life isn't always a catastrophe like this. Until next time Smootchessss

No comments:

Post a Comment