Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hey Loves


Hey Everyone

I just wanted to stop in and catch up with you all a bit. So lately things have been really crazy with work and with me keeping busy with Scholarich but I try to come in every now and then and talk with you guys about whats new with me or just what's been on my mind.

So first things first I have really been thinking long and hard about what i can do to make my blog more entertaining but at the same time still giving you guys a glimpse into The Life and Times of Mizz J without this becoming like an on line reality show lol. So the first thing I plan to do is to try my best to update the blog at least three times a week not saying I might not do more than that but I am definitely going to promise you guys a minimum of 3 days of content on here every week. On top of that I will also be going back to doing my diary entries at least once a week and loves I truely mean once a week.

I don't not want you guys to feel like i take your views and your support for granted because i really don't and from this day forth I will be making many changes to the blog that I hope you all will like such as columns from other writers, fashion tips, personal videos, a whole new layout for the blog and soooo much more!!!

ALSO LAST BUT NOT LEAST PLEASE PLEASE PLASE JOIN THE SITE. THE BUTTON TO CLICK WHERE YOU CAN SIGN UP IS ON THE RIGHT >>>>>>>>> SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND IT SAYS (JOIN THIS SITE). IT ONLY TAKES MAYBE 2 MINUTES AND ONCE AGAIN IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATE!!!!!

Well before i talk you guys heads off thanks again for all your support and keep coming by for all the latest entertainment, fashion and world news sprinkled with some of my personal MADNESS lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment