Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mizz J's Diary Entry Comeback


Well I promised you guys at least one diary entry per week and here it goes... So today is my best friend Bianca's birthday and this weekend we are all going to do paintball then out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack and let me just start this with saying the highlight of my weekend will be going to the restaurant because I have been so eager to go to Joe's Crab Shack for like forever and if you are addicted to seafood like me then i'm sure you understand and now that they finally have one in NY i can not wait but anyway back to what this entry is all about LOL..

So were going to do paintball and I must admit I have no idea what to expect I have heard so many different things about this activity like; layer your clothing, the paint balls hurt really bad and can leave bruises, it's fun but kind of pricey, and etc etc etc. Being that I am a fish out of water when it comes to this i need all my loves to please give me all the info I need before I do this on Saturday or my over analytical ass will run all up and through Google and scare myself out of doing it LOL.

So you guys PLEASEEEEE comment and let me know what to expect, what's the DOs and DONTs and whatever else I need to know to make this as fun as possible.

Last but not least once again HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO THE BEST BESTIE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. BIANCA I LOVE YOU. KISSES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment